Applications for the A.Y. 2023/24 are now CLOSED.
A prerequisite for participating in the program is a MSc university degree in Economics or equivalent. All admissions are conditional on obtaining the MSc degree before the beginning of the program.
Interested candidates should have provided the following documents by February 28, 2023:
- MSc transcript of grades (especially in relevant subjects)
- Scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Test
- A statement of purpose (who you are, why applying to RED, etc.) and, if available, a research statement (a brief description of your research interests)
- Any other additional information supplied by the candidate (e.g., English certification, BA transcript, etc.)
- At least two references by professors who have followed the applicant's studies closely
TO APPLY, please click here
Promising applicants will be invited to an interview. Since RED is a relatively small program, early applications are strongly encouraged. Selected applicants will receive offers sequentially, pending formal admission granted by LUISS or Tor Vergata University of Rome in April/May 2023.